Monday, April 27, 2009

miyo big boss

(This picture is old, but I love it)

Today Miyo was telling Ben what to do. He didn't listen, so she issued a warning along with calling her dad, "Ben Hanson Kade!" Kade is Murphy's middle name (after my sister Kady). Apparently I use his middle name enough that she is into calling it out with our names too.

She and Murphy were playing in the backyard and she was yelling, "You are in big trouble young man!" I have never said that sentence in my life, I have no idea where she got it from. But it's hilarious anyway. She is really into calling me a "silly girl". And Ben is a "silly boy". At least she has the genders correct.

I was at Target with her shopping. The deal is: she can walk if she sticks close and listens, otherwise she has to get in the cart. Well, she never holds up her end of the bargain, so I was walking towards her telling her it was time for me to put her in the cart. She started running towards me yelling, "I want to listen to you!" She was pretty upset when I informed her that she took too long with her wanting and not doing.

No comments: