Wednesday, December 17, 2008

murphy, my love, it's you i adore


Murphy and Miyo were in our bedroom watching a Baby Einstein video. Murphy came into the living room where Ben was and said, "No no!" So Ben came into our room to see what was up. Miyo had an entire bag of Mission tortilla chips emptied onto our bed and was in the middle of the mess playing. I am so excited. I have another tattler to spy on Miyo! I cannot tell you what a good thing this new school and classroom has been for him. He is doing so well. Today he came home with a ziplock with three Oreo Truffles with a note that said, "Oreo Truffles made by: Murphy". The "Murphy" part was obviously hand-over-hand help of him writing his own name. Super cute. On the other side was the picture you see above. So to all from his school that are reading, thank you so much, we not only appreciate everything you do,we love it.
Yesterday his note home said, "Murphy ate well @ lunch, and was in a great mood all day. *Aweful gas today." H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!

4 comments:

A Lady Reveals Nothing said...

OK I'm totally crying. How sweet!

Anonymous said...

Murphy gas is good gas.

Kim said...

I think it's adorable and wonderful, but I can't help thinking that if it was anything else she was defiling besides chips, would he care? :o)

prettiest sister said...

I still can't get over the pocket full of posies comment, it is the sweetest thing.