Saturday, February 21, 2009

i remembered to capture it in time

Before:
And after:
I took all the yummy crumbly bits and put them on top of my whipped cream. I ran out of heavy whipping cream (because I doubled the recipes this morning). So I used Coffee Mate creamer; french vanilla. I skipped the vanilla and sugar and did one cup of heavy whipping cream and one cup of the flavored creamer and it turned out fine-good, even. Because I doubled the recipe I had trouble figuring out how long to have it in the oven. So the actual pavlova was a little underdone, but still was good. I am obsessed... my family and I are going to gain all kinds of weight because of this mixer! Later I am going to try an oatmeal bread recipe that my sister Kim gave me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is such a beautiful dessert!