Monday, November 17, 2008

Miles' Narative: 'Class Field Trip'




You think Feild trips are Alwese fun Well think Agian. One day in coon Rapedes i was having A graete day At least i thoat so we had a Feald trip coming upin 35 minuts. I was so! exited! We Were At Recoes Aren't you exited! the Feild trip is in 2 Minuts it Was tim to go in the buses Arived. yahoo! I saud to MySelf. its time to go yay. yay. yay We Went on the bus it took us 2:00 hours to get here. OH Who the Hek cares Were here And thats all that Matters yay i geuss your Right ha. theres people EveryWhere My Friend Jim said Fire!! everybody Ran Away ha, ha, ha, ha. Nice one I said With a capital O. ha, ha. We said Again. There was A huge barn coverd in spider Webs there Was A lot of Spiders onit. Were going in there We shouted AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Were out AHere Me to We Want Fredom We Want Freedom We said over and over Again We Went to lunch AAAAhhhh What Are they trying to do to us Kill us. I dont Kngw What the heck What Food Was Im Not even shoir if its food or not. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Want My MoMy. What? Nothing. SeoruSly Nothing. did you Just Say..Say ...say Phauzes you sead I want My MoMy! ha. ha, ha, ha.
WoW that Was... very unexpected. Phhghpaguzywx.
Ah. Ah. Ah. NO, NO, NO, NOOO, NNNOOOO!!! What the...good eye but thats too digasting. Ahhh... hay Woud you Mind. im trying to think here. tha...tha...thats A...A...A...A Flock of birds. ducK!!!!!! NO thats croWs. NO you ideit I Mean duck
You KNOW put your head down!!! ohhhAAhoWWWW.
OMG!!!!! Are...you...OK N...NO I dont think so. it Was time to go After About 4 hours. We had the time of our lifes!" "yippee!" yey We get to go home! SO All of us lived happily ever After Well sort of. you get the idea.
the end until Next time.
dun,dun,duunn!

3 comments:

Andrea Schweikert said...

This is hilarious!! What a cool kid.

Kelly said...

Awesome field trip I say.

Anonymous said...

Nice one With a capital O.